Thursday, February 2, 2012

Whoa, I have a blog?

After reading John's blog I got to  thinking about the progression of the class myself. The closest I've come to a class project such as the one we are planning is a newspaper class I briefly had in high school that consisted mostly of the popular kids who got all the stories and all the credit (and I certainly wasn't part of that crowd).

Like John, I'm growing restless. I want to do more than sit and talk, I want to do something. I have some short stories and poems in my flash drive that I bring to class everyday (since it's on my keychain) and I suppose I can have some people look at the "pictures" that are on here, too. I'm hardly a graphic designer, so my art in this area is mediocre at best. Give me a date of when stuff needs to be done, what you're looking for, and I'll get on it. With the files I already have, I could save time with poetry and prose if that is what is needed. As far as other things go, such as TV reviews or even some movie reviews if I ever get a chance to get out of the house and pay for a movie ticket this spring, I don't have such files ready for someone to proofread and help me steer it on the road of editing to perfection. I am, however, ready to write such articles.

Reading over that last paragraph, I sound lazy for not writing these articles out right now. Truthfully, yes, some procrastination is involved. However, other classes and an upcoming test beckon my attention as well. I will get it done, but without a set date for when it will all be due, I cannot accurately say when.

No comments:

Post a Comment